Monday - Thursday 10am-3pm
others by appointment
989.845.2143 fax 888.845.3035
2019 Premium Guide Available
The 2019 Premium Guide is here. They can be picked up at the office or any of the libraries listed below
- Chesaning River Rapids Library
- St Charles Library
- Merrill Library
- Raucholz Library Hemlock
- Thomas Township Library - soon
- Bridgeport Library
- Ruth Brady Wickes Library
- Hoyt Public Library
- RC Zauel Library
- Frankenmuth Library
- Birchrun Library
Fair Board Opening
There is a open spot on the fair's board of directors. If your interested you can apply here.
2019 Fair is on the way
This years fair will run from July 30th to August 3rd.
Some important dates to remember.
- April 1st Camping Forms will be accepted (download form)
- May 10th Affidavits Due for Feeder Calfs - Hogs - Sheep - Goat - Turkey - Ducks
- June 15 Affidavits Due for Chickens - Rabbits
- June 15 All Livestock/Horse/Dog Entries Due
- July 1 All Still Exhibit Entries Due
- July 27 Still Exhibit Drop Off Day
- July 29 Animal Load-in Day
Welcome to the Saginaw County Fairgrounds new site.
Pardon the dust as we are still under construction, but the new site should be cleaner, quicker and more mobile friendly thanks to a totally new framework underneath.